February. It's a good month. The last full month of winter, and we are soaking it up. Here's some things, in no certain order, and with not a lot of rhyme or reason, of what we're into this month:
- Anything by J.R.R. Tolkein, but more specifically, The Hobbit, since we are currently reading it.
- This lovely new hat by we picked up from our shop partner Julie of Rais Case.
- Getting more light on these dark days via this rad project. We loved this idea so much we created some hanging lights like this for our shop.
- Not apologizing for a less than immaculate home (we're learning to embrace the chaos of life with kids).
- This jacket.
- Taking care of our bodies through rich seasonal foods, the outdoors, and getting away from the computer screen to move around.
- This book. Especially their dessert section that is full of recipes without refined sugar.
- This album.