May. It's the month when our hearts are transitioning to all things summer, and we're not going to resist it. Here are some of the things that we're loving this May.
- This place (the photo above). We have no idea where it is but we want to be there and we want to be there all summer long.
- Iced green tea. A nice alternative to coffee, and bonus, it's full of healthy antioxidants.
- William Heise County Park. If your in the southern California area, this is a really great camping spot. Bonus? A short drive away from delicious Julian pie.
- Celebrating mothers. I never truly understood the high calling of motherhood until I entered it myself.
- That being said, we’re loving this card as a great way to tell your mama how you feel.
- Who knew it could feel so good? As we approach the next decade in our lives (hello 30s!), we want to be even more intentional about taking care of our bodies, and getting up and moving more this month has really been a great enjoyment for us.