We love August. It's a month full of birthdays, family vacations, and getting in all the last summer goodness before fall comes (although, if you're in Southern California like us, fall doesn't quite come as early for us as for others...). In no particular order, here are some of the awesome things we've been enjoying in August.
- Lola's. Sorry this is completely irrelevant for all of you not in north San Diego county. But we have discovered this gem thanks to some good friends and we love it. Good, simple, never ever get tired of it Mexican food. We're hooked.
- Beach nights. Warm waters, sandy hot dogs, happy hearts.
- Cozy, fairly made Tillage pants. Each purchase gives back. Check 'em out.
- Going to bed early. We mean like real early. It doesn't happen often, but if we get a night where we can go to bed right after we tuck our kids in for the night, we're happy : )
- Yosemite. We just had the privilege of spending some relaxing time with extended family in Wawona and the Yosemite valley. So Good.