Well, a new year is here, and with it new things that we have discovered (or old things we have rediscovered). Here is some of the goodness that we are enjoying this month:
- Milk Oolong. We we're roaming around San Fransico kid free with some of our favorite people on the planet, and stumbled into a tea shop where we tried for the first time this amazing tea.
- War. Like the card game. Our son can't get enough of it. And bonus, great for practicing math skills.
- James Herriot books. We LOVE used book stores, and a while back we picked up Herriot's book All Creatures Great and Small, and we found it to be a most entertaining and heatrwarming read.
- Nature walks. We are always always into this, but we have recently discovered a new trail across from our house that we have loved exploring.
- Rain. We've been getting a lot of it, and we aren't sick of it yet. Bonus, we love seeing all those bring yellow mustard flowers all over the hills.
- Emma. We got rid of our TV a while back, but we still enjoy the occasional night of cuddling on the couch and watching something. And this month we renewed our love of this BBC miniseries. We definitely recommend it to you.