While we always strive daily to be aware and thankful for the many blessings in our life, today affords an even deeper awareness of all that we have been given. And we want to share with you some of the things we are most thankful for this year.
- We just moved into a new home, and while we loved our apartment, the house we are renting has a yard and we can't say how amazing it is to have a place to spend our days outdoors. And with the amazing year round weather we get here in Southern California, we have found ourselves outside every day.
- This has been an incredible year for Mr. B's. This year we have been constantly thanking the Lord for some really really big orders, and even more so for all of the new people that are now apart of the Mr. B's community.
- While parenting can be very challenging at times, we have been in awe of childhood and the wonder of watching our kids learn and grow and interact with this world. We are thankful for their health (and ours) and the privilege of getting to be the ones they love and cherish.
- Perhaps what we have been saying "thank you" for this most this year is the blessing of new life. We are expecting baby number three in the spring, and after a hard miscarriage and years of hoping, all we can feel is great gratitude for the new life that is forming even as we write this.
- And of course, we are always and forever thankful to you, our Mr. B's community. Without you we wouldn't be doing what we are doing, and you have made Mr. B's such a fun journey.