April is full of so much goodness. Here is what we are inspired by this month:
- Wildflowers. We just can't get enough of them. Thanks to all of the rain, the hills around are home are just covered with bright yellow mustard flowers and lovely little purple and white flowers.
- Wild Habit. Our newest shop partners and friends. We love what they are about, and the products they create.
- Kristin Amber Morrison. Her textiles are so lovely, and her commitment to quality, natural goods inspires us to strive for better. Bonus, her amazing textiles are for sale in our shop in Oceanside for a limited time, and she will also be hosting some workshops throughout the month.
- We have been fans of artist Emily Jeffords for quite some time now. Her beautiful paintings make us feel like running though fields, laying on the grass and staring at the expanse of sky and clouds. This blog post by Emily especially inspired us this month.
- Kids. They seem to get it. They don't worry about the frivolities of life, how they look, the state of their home, other people's opinion of them. They stop and smell the roses, they point out the little miracles of every day life: a lizard warming in the sun, a bunny skipping across the yard, the comfort of a hug and a cuddle, the wonder of waves crashing on sand.