Private groups start at a minimum of 5 persons. Email hello@mrbsnecessities to reserve your party today!
- This 1 1/2 hour soap making class will teach you and your friends the process of making all natural small batch soaps.
- Short discussion on the difference between hot and cold process soap making.
- Students will work together by weighing out and melting the different ingredients used in natural soap (carrier oils, butters, clays, etc.).
- Shem, owner of Mr. B's Necessities, will field questions and share sourcing information for those who take this craft home and make soap again and again.
- Learn how to mix the wax and essential oils and pour into the container.
- The class will conclude with a question and answer time, and each student will leave with a bar of a signature Mr. B's soap.
We are Mr. B's Necessities. Our family started creating 100% natural bath and body products in 2012, and we've never looked back. We believe in simple, safe products that are of the highest quality, that is why all of our ingredients come from nature, not a laboratory. We hope you will join us for this fun soap class.